Sweet Chili Chips
$7.00 – $29.00
Our Sweet Chili Chips have it all. Sweet, heat, crisp, and crinkle cut, this is how you make a good pickle chip. Try these on a sandwich or burger to add some kick! You won’t be sorry. Laying the chips down!
Ingredients: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, vinegar, chili pepper, natural flavors, spices, granulated sugar, garlic, turmeric
Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO-Free, MSG Free
Not sure what you want? Try our “Pickle Sampler” A great way to try 3 of our most popular pickles. You’ll get 4-5 pickles (depending on size) of Full Sour, Half Sour and Kosher Dill.
Try these crunchy sweet treats, you wont be disappointed!
Ingredients: cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, salt, water
We offer 4 varieties of brine:
- Our “Famous” Full Sour Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Kosher Dill Brine (water, salt, vinegar, turmeric)
- Hot n Spicy Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers)
- Horseradish Brine (fresh horseradish, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
Great uses for our Pickle Brine
- You can brine hard-boiled eggs, onions, garlic, or any other soft veggies
- Pickle juice is a great meat tenderizer. Add to marinades for fish, meat, or poultry
- And for our martini drinkers, you can use pickle juice in place of olive juice if you make it dirty
- Put some pucker into your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice.
- Leg Cramps..pickle brine is also acetic acid and can be consumed to cure leg cramps.
- Make a “pickleback,” essentially a shot of pickle brine designed to follow a shot of whiskey.
- Hangover Cure (Great after too many PickleBacks)…. Drinking pickle juice helps to replenish your sodium levels.
The heat is on! Add red pepper to our already delicious Full-sours and watch the thermometers rise. There’s plenty of garlic and tang to fan the flames. Pickles with a kick!
Ingridents: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, vinegar, natural flavors, spices, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers
Vegan, Gluten Free, Gmo-Free, Contains MSG Free