1 or 2 gallons ain't enough? Try our 5 gallon “Party Bucket”
Never run low again on your favorite pickles! Only $99.00 plus shipping cost.
Great for parties/events or for you “pickle mongers” (it's ok…that will be our secret).
Try these crunchy sweet treats, you wont be disappointed!
Ingredients: cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, salt, water
We offer 4 varieties of brine:
- Our “Famous” Full Sour Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Kosher Dill Brine (water, salt, vinegar, turmeric)
- Hot n Spicy Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers)
- Horseradish Brine (fresh horseradish, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
Great uses for our Pickle Brine
- You can brine hard-boiled eggs, onions, garlic, or any other soft veggies
- Pickle juice is a great meat tenderizer. Add to marinades for fish, meat, or poultry
- And for our martini drinkers, you can use pickle juice in place of olive juice if you make it dirty
- Put some pucker into your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice.
- Leg Cramps..pickle brine is also acetic acid and can be consumed to cure leg cramps.
- Make a “pickleback,” essentially a shot of pickle brine designed to follow a shot of whiskey.
- Hangover Cure (Great after too many PickleBacks)…. Drinking pickle juice helps to replenish your sodium levels.
Our Sweet Chili Chips have it all. Sweet, heat, crisp, and crinkle cut, this is how you make a good pickle chip. Try these on a sandwich or burger to add some kick! You won’t be sorry. Laying the chips down!
Ingredients: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, vinegar, chili pepper, natural flavors, spices, granulated sugar, garlic, turmeric
Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO-Free, MSG Free