$13.00 – $19.00
Try our homemade Krelish on your next hot dog or hamburger! A mix sauerkraut, mustard, sweet relish and just a touch of hot pepper! Choose between a 1/2 pint or full pint in our stylish mason jars.
Not sure what you want? Try our “Pickle Sampler” A great way to try 3 of our most popular pickles. You’ll get 4-5 pickles (depending on size) of Full Sour, Half Sour and Kosher Dill.
We offer 4 varieties of brine:
- Our “Famous” Full Sour Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Kosher Dill Brine (water, salt, vinegar, turmeric)
- Hot n Spicy Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers)
- Horseradish Brine (fresh horseradish, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
Great uses for our Pickle Brine
- You can brine hard-boiled eggs, onions, garlic, or any other soft veggies
- Pickle juice is a great meat tenderizer. Add to marinades for fish, meat, or poultry
- And for our martini drinkers, you can use pickle juice in place of olive juice if you make it dirty
- Put some pucker into your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice.
- Leg Cramps..pickle brine is also acetic acid and can be consumed to cure leg cramps.
- Make a “pickleback,” essentially a shot of pickle brine designed to follow a shot of whiskey.
- Hangover Cure (Great after too many PickleBacks)…. Drinking pickle juice helps to replenish your sodium levels.
Choose between a 1/2 pint or full pint in our stylish mason jars.
Tangy! Cured to the max to deliver a big sour taste. Full-sour means full-flavor! Full of garlic, a saltier taste that has a nostalgic taste of a NY deli
These pickles are softer because it had been in the brine for over 3 months!
Ingredients: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, vinegar, natural flavors, spices, garlic
Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO-Free, MSG Free