Hot & Spicy Full Sour Pickles
$12.00 – $29.00
The heat is on! Add red pepper to our already delicious Full-sours and watch the thermometers rise. There’s plenty of garlic and tang to fan the flames. Pickles with a kick!
Ingridents: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, vinegar, natural flavors, spices, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers
Vegan, Gluten Free, Gmo-Free, Contains MSG Free
1 or 2 gallons ain't enough? Try our 5 gallon “Party Bucket”
Never run low again on your favorite pickles! Only $119.00 plus shipping cost and $10 for handling.
Great for parties/events or for you “pickle mongers” (it's ok…that will be our secret).
Try these crunchy sweet treats, you wont be disappointed!
Ingredients: cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, salt, water
We offer 4 varieties of brine:
- Our “Famous” Full Sour Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Kosher Dill Brine (water, salt, vinegar, turmeric)
- Hot n Spicy Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers)
- Horseradish Brine (fresh horseradish, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
Great uses for our Pickle Brine
- You can brine hard-boiled eggs, onions, garlic, or any other soft veggies
- Pickle juice is a great meat tenderizer. Add to marinades for fish, meat, or poultry
- And for our martini drinkers, you can use pickle juice in place of olive juice if you make it dirty
- Put some pucker into your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice.
- Leg Cramps..pickle brine is also acetic acid and can be consumed to cure leg cramps.
- Make a “pickleback,” essentially a shot of pickle brine designed to follow a shot of whiskey.
- Hangover Cure (Great after too many PickleBacks)…. Drinking pickle juice helps to replenish your sodium levels.
Choose between a 1/2 pint or full pint in our stylish mason jars.