Homemade Pickle Brine
$7.00 – $15.00
- Our “Famous” Full Sour Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Kosher Dill Brine (water, salt, vinegar, turmeric)
- Hot n Spicy Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers)
- Horseradish Brine (fresh horseradish, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
Great uses for our Pickle Brine
- You can brine hard-boiled eggs, onions, garlic, or any other soft veggies
- Pickle juice is a great meat tenderizer. Add to marinades for fish, meat, or poultry
- And for our martini drinkers, you can use pickle juice in place of olive juice if you make it dirty
- Put some pucker into your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice.
- Leg Cramps..pickle brine is also acetic acid and can be consumed to cure leg cramps.
- Make a “pickleback,” essentially a shot of pickle brine designed to follow a shot of whiskey.
- Hangover Cure (Great after too many PickleBacks)…. Drinking pickle juice helps to replenish your sodium levels.
Quart, Half Gallon, Gallon
1 or 2 gallons ain't enough? Try our 5 gallon “Party Bucket”
Never run low again on your favorite pickles! Only $110.00 plus shipping cost and $10 for handling.
Great for parties/events or for you “pickle mongers” (it's ok…that will be our secret).
The heat is on! Add red pepper to our already delicious Full-sours and watch the thermometers rise. There’s plenty of garlic and tang to fan the flames. Pickles with a kick!
Ingridents: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, vinegar, natural flavors, spices, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers
Vegan, Gluten Free, Gmo-Free, Contains MSG Free
Choose between a 1/2 pint or full pint in our stylish mason jars.
These are the greenest pickles that we have.
Depending on where we are shipping to they might be slightly more pickled and not as Green as the New Pickles you get at the farmers market.
Shipping to the North East they will still be New Pickles.
“Fresh” is the word with our Half Sour Pickles! These are lightly brined to give you the ultimate Mild and Super-Refreshing Taste!
Shipping to the West Coast they will be slightly more pickled.
**May not be as green due to warm weather**
West Coast should choose 3 day select.
When you receive them you may see a cloudy brine, this is perfectly normal. They are in the process of “turning”.
Half Sour Pickles are second in popularity to only our Dill Pickles.
The good news about pickles is they are low in saturated fats and cholesterol and high in fiber. Vitamin A and Iron are also abundant in pickles.
Ingredients: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, garlic, spices
Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO Free, MSG Free