Half Sour Pickles
$10.00 – $25.00
These are the greenest pickles that we have.
Depending on where we are shipping to they might be slightly more pickled and not as Green as the New Pickles you get at the farmers market.
Shipping to the North East they will still be New Pickles.
“Fresh” is the word with our Half Sour Pickles! These are lightly brined to give you the ultimate Mild and Super-Refreshing Taste!
Shipping to the West Coast they will be slightly more pickled.
**May not be as green due to warm weather**
West Coast should choose 3 day select.
When you receive them you may see a cloudy brine, this is perfectly normal. They are in the process of “turning”.
Half Sour Pickles are second in popularity to only our Dill Pickles.
The good news about pickles is they are low in saturated fats and cholesterol and high in fiber. Vitamin A and Iron are also abundant in pickles.
Ingredients: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, garlic, spices
Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO Free, MSG Free
Not sure what you want? Try our “Pickle Sampler” A great way to try 3 of our most popular pickles. You’ll get 4-5 pickles (depending on size) of Full Sour, Half Sour and Kosher Dill.
Try these crunchy sweet treats, you wont be disappointed!
Ingredients: cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, salt, water
We offer 4 varieties of brine:
- Our “Famous” Full Sour Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Kosher Dill Brine (water, salt, vinegar, turmeric)
- Hot n Spicy Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers)
- Horseradish Brine (fresh horseradish, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
Great uses for our Pickle Brine
- You can brine hard-boiled eggs, onions, garlic, or any other soft veggies
- Pickle juice is a great meat tenderizer. Add to marinades for fish, meat, or poultry
- And for our martini drinkers, you can use pickle juice in place of olive juice if you make it dirty
- Put some pucker into your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice.
- Leg Cramps..pickle brine is also acetic acid and can be consumed to cure leg cramps.
- Make a “pickleback,” essentially a shot of pickle brine designed to follow a shot of whiskey.
- Hangover Cure (Great after too many PickleBacks)…. Drinking pickle juice helps to replenish your sodium levels.
Our bread and butter. Sweet and sour, crisp, and crinkle cut, with a horseradish kick. Try these on a sandwich or burger, you won’t be sorry. You gotta try these…you’ll be impressed…Guaranteed !! Our Most Popular “New” Product…You Gotta try em !!
Ingredients: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, cane sugar, vinegar, natural flavors, spices, turmeric, horseradish
Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO-Free, MSG Free