- Our “Famous” Full Sour Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Kosher Dill Brine (water, salt, vinegar, turmeric)
- Hot n Spicy Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers)
- Horseradish Brine (fresh horseradish, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
Great uses for our Pickle Brine
- You can brine hard-boiled eggs, onions, garlic, or any other soft veggies
- Pickle juice is a great meat tenderizer. Add to marinades for fish, meat, or poultry
- And for our martini drinkers, you can use pickle juice in place of olive juice if you make it dirty
- Put some pucker into your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice.
- Leg Cramps..pickle brine is also acetic acid and can be consumed to cure leg cramps.
- Make a “pickleback,” essentially a shot of pickle brine designed to follow a shot of whiskey.
- Hangover Cure (Great after too many PickleBacks)…. Drinking pickle juice helps to replenish your sodium levels.
Shop Online “Cyber Sunday/Monday SALE“
That’s right.. Twice as Nice !! 2 Day Sale
SUNDAY 12:01am until
Monday 12 MIDNIGHT
(valid online only)
For our Email List Members only.
If you are not a member sign up today
(click here to join our email list)
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
RETAIL STORE ONLY
Visit our retail store on Friday, Nov. 25th between 10-4
30% off the entire store (excluding platters) Friday ONLY 10-4
Instead of pitching tents, elbowing people in the face and yanking a toy out of another shopper’s hands on Black Friday, SHOP LOCAL with US!
384 Cedar Lane
Teaneck, NJ 07666
National Pickle Day
It’s National Pickle Day! Pickles have been a popular food for thousands of years. In 2030 B.C., cucumbers were imported from India to the Tigris Valley. There, they were first preserved and eaten as pickles.
In ancient Egypt, people consumed pickles for their nutritional value and because they were thought to enhance beauty. Cleopatra attributed her good looks to her full diet of pickles. Centuries later, Napoleon believed that pickles offered health benefits for his armies, so he offered a huge cash prize to anyone who was able to preserve them safely.
Today we honor the culinary history of pickles. This versatile vegetable can be enjoyed as a condiment, snack, or side dish. Stock up on your favorite kind of pickles and celebrate National Pickle Day!
To celebrate the best day of the year we are offering some great discounts for all your pickle shopping needs!
If you are not a first time customer but have already subscribed to our newsletter, we are currently running a coupon code for 15% OFF your order until November 20th
To place your order, call us at our retail store at 201-833-0100
Platters are available at our retail store only.
Pickles chip platter – $20
Choose 4 Items
Full sour, half sour, Kosher dill, new, sweet, sweet, chili, hot and spicy, hot and spicy half sour, horseradish.
Pickled sour tomatoes, pink tomatoes when available.
Olive platter – $40
Choose 4 Items
Cerignola, pitted Kalamata, Mediterranean mix, hot and spicy mix, black Greek, oil cured, hot and spicy oil cured, Alex’s sundried olive mix, Carol’s lemon zest
Stuffed – garlic, pimento, almond, jalapeno
Dip platter – $40
Choose 4 Items
Hummus — regular, lemon-garlic, horseradish, sundried tomato, sweet pepper, hot pepper, Kalamata
Paste – sundried tomato, green olive, black olive
Stuffed Grape Leaves (sold in-store only)