Homemade Pickle Brine
$7.00 – $15.00
- Our “Famous” Full Sour Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Kosher Dill Brine (water, salt, vinegar, turmeric)
- Hot n Spicy Brine (water, salt, vinegar, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers)
- Horseradish Brine (fresh horseradish, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
Great uses for our Pickle Brine
- You can brine hard-boiled eggs, onions, garlic, or any other soft veggies
- Pickle juice is a great meat tenderizer. Add to marinades for fish, meat, or poultry
- And for our martini drinkers, you can use pickle juice in place of olive juice if you make it dirty
- Put some pucker into your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice.
- Leg Cramps..pickle brine is also acetic acid and can be consumed to cure leg cramps.
- Make a “pickleback,” essentially a shot of pickle brine designed to follow a shot of whiskey.
- Hangover Cure (Great after too many PickleBacks)…. Drinking pickle juice helps to replenish your sodium levels.
Quart, Half Gallon, Gallon
Choose between a 1/2 pint or full pint in our stylish mason jars.
Our bread and butter. Sweet and sour, crisp, and crinkle cut, this is how you make a good pickle chip. Try these on a sandwich or burger, you won’t be sorry. Laying the chips down!
Ingredients: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, granulated sugar, vinegar, natural flavors, spices, turmeric
Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO-Free, MSG Free
The heat is on! Add red pepper to our already delicious Full-sours and watch the thermometers rise. There’s plenty of garlic and tang to fan the flames. Pickles with a kick!
Ingridents: fresh cucumbers, water, salt, vinegar, natural flavors, spices, garlic, dried and crushed red chili peppers
Vegan, Gluten Free, Gmo-Free, Contains MSG Free
“Have I got a pickle for you!” Crunchy and tart with plenty of dill and garlic, our Kosher Dills have that classic taste that you pickle mavens are dying to nosh on! Excellent choice Chaver.
Our dill pickles have been made from the freshest cucumbers. We ferment our cucumbers in a brine made of water, vinegar, salt, dill, turmeric, and other spices. The pickle brine itself has many uses including helping athletes to avoid cramps. The dill and cucumbers add up to a snack rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
A tablespoon of chopped dill pickle can add spice and texture to a salad.
Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO Free, MSG Free